Bereavement is an experience that all of us encounter at sometime in our lives, it is something that is rerely talked about in our everyday life. This being the case, there is very little opportunity to learn about how to cope with the loss.
Different people react to bereavement in different ways, some finding it hard to cope with the grieving process. The information contained in this brochure is designed to help with such eventualities, as well as suggesting certain associations and businesses that are able to assist.
- spacious and open reception
- private arrangement offices
- private chapels of repose
- full disabled access and facilities
- ample parking at all times
- large fleet of modern funeral vehicles
- lady funeral directors always available
- religious and non-religious services arranged
- funeral services conducted anywhere in the country
- repatriation national and international
- green funerals
- golden charter pre paid funeral plans
- available 365 days a year and 24 hour service